I know you have questions, the purpose of this article is to answer them, so stick around and I will do my best! After using products in the Aquaphor range for many months with great success, I’ve found that many people are not aware of the amazing benefits it can give! I found that people were asking the following questions about the Aquafor products and in particular the Aquaphor ingredients;
- What are the Aquaphor ingredients?
- So what products are in the Aquaphor range?
- Why is the Aquaphor range so popular?
- What conditions can the aquaphor ingredients actually treat?
So, lets jump to it and answer these questions.
Aquaphor Ingredients – THE LIST
Part of the beauty of this range of products is that they are simple, they don’t contain mountains of complicated ingredients, and each ingredient stands on it’s own, with it’s own list of outstanding benefits! So, Here is each ingredient, and a quick description of each.
- Mineral Oil - Forms a moisture barrier that promotes skin healing.
- Ceresin - A type of wax used instead of Beeswax that allows the other ingredients to mix together and bond into a light cream. This smoothens the cream and stops it becoming greasy.
- Lanolin Alcohol - A thickening agent made up of a number of types of alcohol mixed with lanolin – wich is the fat found in the wool of sheep. Lanolin Alcohol works with the Mineral Oil create the protective barrier on the skin of the baby
- Panthenol - Often called Vitamin B5 and is found in things like eggs, plants and some meats. Panthenol is proven to reduce itching and heal rashes such as Eczema, Insect Bites, and Nappy Rash. This ingredient enables the body to use the existing nutrients found in the skin to repair itself.
- Glycerin - Acts as a moisturiser helping to give smooth skin. It actually attracts the moisture and allows the complimentary ingredients to retain it.
- Bisabolol - is a commonly used anti-irritant. It acts to soothe and calm the skin while reducing inflammation. Extracted from the chamomile plant, it is herbal and works hard to naturally reduce irritation.
So what products are in the Aquaphor Range?
The Aquaphor range of products is produced by the company Eucerin that is owned by Beiersdorf, Inc. Aquaphor is a high-end range of products that are engineered to treat ‘difficult to manage’ skin conditions. The range includes the following products;
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment –>> Click Here for Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
- Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment –>> Click Here for Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
- Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash and Shampoo –>> Click Here for Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
- Aquaphor Lip Repair –>> Click Here for Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
Why is the Aquafor Range so POPULAR?
For some, popularity is fleeting. But for others, popularity is the standard! The reason?
If you take a look on Amazon.com you will find (at this point in time) that Aquaphor Healing Ointment has 97 reviews, and give the product an OVERALL 4.7 STARS out of 5!
The reviews include things like;
“Works great for chapped hands in the winter, too.” – JimmyJ
“My daughter has very sensitive skin and Baby Aquaphor is amazing!” – Quigglers
What conditions can the Aquaphor ingredients actually treat?
The Aquaphor range of products is a fantastic treatment option for those with irritated skin, eczema or simply sensitive skin. It really is a great product that has helped me in my battle with Eczema.- Oliver Bently